- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
So I had the thought bunny of Elsword being set in the Fire Emblem: Awakening universe and now I can’t stop laughing at the prospect of having the playable cast finding out they have kids in the future.
After I played Fire Emblem, the GBA one, and read The Breathless World by ShiraCirca, I can certainly wish there is a fanfic of this thought bunny.
What class should I try first, Wind Sneaker, Elemental Master, Code: Battle Seraph, or Void Princess?
Go Elemental Master or Code: Battle Seraph if you are planning to kill mobs fast and efficiently.
This is weird. I met Valak in the Arena and I won (despite being a lvl 56 WS that spams mid kick). After that, his
lover friend Edan came to me and challenged me to a battle. I won (gonna spam Airelinna Nymph and mid kick storage) against the Raven Couple Ravens.
EDIT: Valak came back to get revenge. And kill he did.
EDIT2: Edan came back too. Thinking he could do same as his
lover friend, he challenged me. Too bad, Edan. Valak is much better than you. You’re a lost cause against my middle kicks and high kicks.